This SFFP 2-day Instructor Training and Certification course implements foundational teachings based on past cases, best practices, and overall response to the elderly community at risk.
This workshop provides proven methods, strategies, techniques and the fundamentals for teaching Fitness and Fall Prevention to older adults.
This SOAR Senior Fitness and Fall Prevention Instructor training prepares you to conduct group fitness classes, personal trainings and perform personal and group fall risk assessments for older adults in the community where they live.
This course will teach you how to:
- Communicate with older adults and their families
- Adapt to changes due to aging (walking, standing, sitting, falling)
- Provide Balance & Stability training to individuals
- Perform Fall Risk Assessments
- Teach group SOAR Fall Prevention Classes
- Preliminary flexibility, breathing, aerobic and balance exercises
- Static balance and coordination exercises
- Upper Body Strength Training
- Lower Body Strength Training
- Flexibility and Agility Training
- Functional Mobility and Gait Training
- Range of motion training.
- Small motor skills, speed and endurance training
- Perform retesting, evaluation, analysis and recommendations
For more information/registration, call 408-315-6690 or email us at email@example.com.